|It is said that the most dazzling dreams come to those who have the fervor to see them through. Adding brilliance to this power is the Portfolio Advisory Services suite from Katalyst Wealth.Katalyst Wealth seeks to build wealth for its clients through a Portfolio Advisory Service (PAS) that is available to Individuals and Corporate (Resident & Non-Resident) clients. Under the aforementioned scheme, investments are suggested in Direct Equity, and Fixed Income instruments.When you invest based on our advice, in return for your confidence, we give you peace of mind even while your money remains in the capital markets. This Portfolio Advisory Service combines sound investment principles with refreshing, innovative thinking and incisive research to provide a service that is best suited to the investor’s own special needs. Client’s expectations and risk perspectives are understood over pre-signing meetings.
“There is a difference between Information and Advice”
Investors in the market may have money to invest but may not have the right advice on the right investment instrument to park their money with. Even if an investment in a particular investment is good, it has to be matched with the entire portfolio requirement of the same investor. All the investments may be good, but may not be the right fit for the portfolio.
Tracking an investment on daily basis may not be possible for investors due to lack of time or knowledge. This is where we step in to provide Portfolio Advisory Services. We understand our client’s needs and profile in detail and then offer customized Portfolio Advisory Service. Taking into consideration the Asset Allocation Discipline and the diversification, our objective is to maximize the returns on invested capital, with minimum risk.
- We would suggest a portfolio consisting of:
- High quality company at reasonable price
- Reasonable quality company at cheap price
- Special Arbitrage situations resulting from spin off, M&As, Buybacks etc.
- Adequate cash positions at all times or investments in highly liquid fixed instruments.
- Our advice would entail a concentrated portfolio (12-20 stocks), but diversified in the nature of business.
- Extremely low churn rates.
- The fee structure is totally performance linked along with hurdle rate and high watermark – resulting in alignment of interest between investors and Katalyst Wealth.